Buying the perfect home here in Metro Phoenix is important to you.
And important to us.
When you are ready to buy your home, you want to find your dream home, in the community you want to live in and get the best value you can afford.
We can help you achieve your goals. In fact, they are our common goals.
The right agent can help make the difference between enjoying the positive experience of successfully buying a home… or an unhappy, stressful ordeal.
Brian was a referral to me from a friend who highly recommended him. I could not be more pleased with his professionalism, knowledge and honesty! He kept me informed the entire time, and always took my calls. He followed up after closing and moving day to see if he could assist with anything. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!! ~ Diana Cooke
How do Your Reach Your Goals?
Find a Buyer Representative
- who will listen to your needs and goals, criteria and preferences and show you only homes that are distinct possibilities.
- who can help you find the optimum lending package, home inspectors and insurance representative.
- who is resourceful with the technology, energy, innovation and dedication to walk you through every step of the process.
You need a Buyer Representative to represent YOU – at no cost to you. You need to call us Today:
4 critical factors to look for when choosing the right Buyer Representative
1. They must be ready, willing and able to make a full-time commitment to helping you find your dream home.
2. They must be knowledgeable about all aspects of local neighborhoods of interest to you.
3. They must have a solid track record of serving and satisfying clients.
4. They must embrace the convenience of technology without losing the personal touch.
That’s why when looking to buy Phoenix area real estate, you need Team Neugebauer, problem solvers who go the extra miles and takes a personal interest in helping you achieve your goals and dreams.
Brian is a gem! He spent many hours with us looking at different properties. He always offered knowledgeable guidance and didn’t waste me time with houses that were not suitable for my needs. He is a former contractor and often provided useful advice on both the condition of houses and sources for renovation/modification. I couldn’t have been happier.~ Kathi
We hope this will help you understand why it is important to use a Buyer Representative when buying a home.